Homeowners that are interested in increasing their home’s value often overlook plumbing improvements. As a homeowner, you may wonder which upgrades will provide the best return on your investment. You will be surprised how a few small plumbing improvements will increase the value of your home. Depending on your budget you can make small or big improvements such as the ones listed below.
- Repair existing plumbing issues – Begin your improvements by hiring a plumber to inspect your home. Focus on repairing the smaller issues first such as a leaky faucet, slow drain or running toilet, then move on to bigger projects. Don’t forget to repair hidden pipes and other issues that can’t be seen.
- Install a water filtration system – homeowners generally have filtered water pitchers, bottled water, and replaceable water filters in their home. Installing a water filtration system can be a big game-changer when it comes to the value of your home.
- Upgrade the kitchen – A complete kitchen remodel can be expensive. However, there is a way you can make changes that will increase the value of your home. Choose to do small upgrades in your kitchen such as adding a garbage disposal, changing out your sink and installing new faucets.
- Bathroom Updates – The bathroom is also an excellent place to do plumbing updates. If you are not ready to renovate your entire bathroom you can install new fixtures that will improve the aesthetics of the room.
- Install an Outdoor Faucet – Installing an outdoor faucet will provide convenience to those that enjoy gardening and landscaping. It will also help improve the value of your home and attract buyers in the future.
- Install a sink in your garage – Homeowners often use their garage as a workspace for hobbies and workstations. Installing a sink in the garage is a luxury that will set your home apart from the rest. It adds convenience and value to your home. Another convenient place to install a sink is in the laundry room.
Remember the more plumbing improvements you do the more the value of your home will increase. If you are making significant repairs on pipes and other hidden plumbing issues you should keep your receipts and documents to prove your home’s value. You can begin making an improvement on your investment by contacting a plumber today for assistance.
Since 1968, Chip Mokher & his team has provided South Florida with quality service with a commitment to our customers’ satisfaction. Our many years of experience has allowed us to serve thousands of homes and businesses in Miami-Dade County. We welcome the opportunity to serve you, please call us at 305-446-8266 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org